- On the SATA Configuration tab, select Ports 1-4 and change their mode to RAID (note this also changed 5-6 to RAID, so I needed to switch that back to IDE for my optical).
- Save and Reboot. Wait for the RAID Bios screen to appear and hit CTRL + F
- In the RAID configuration, select the LD config and select LD 1 on the next screen
- In the LD details page, use SPACE to change value of RAID to 1 and select your drives.
- CTRL + Y saves changes and then reboot and you're done!
Saturday, September 26, 2015
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Typically, you'll want to use a service account that has the least privileges necessary to query the data from CRM. The connection string follows the format:
Data Source=sql server;Initial Catalog=tenant_MSCRM
If you use a service account, you may get an error when you Test Connection in SSRS Report Manager:
Log on failed. Ensure the user name and password are correct.
In that case, the error may be caused because the account does not have "Log on locally".
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
If you are on-prem, then you can also do this via SQL:
SELECT DISTINCT wf.NAME
FROM workflow wf
WHERE xaml LIKE '%MyCustomWorkflowActivityClassName%'
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Unfortunately, jobs can get stuck during import and prevent you from importing your solution again. In that situation, you need to manually delete the stuck job. Fortunately this is super easy with the Advanced Find you created above. There is a special Delete button on this view.
You can also do it programmatically with the early-bound classes and a Linq query in the Service Context:
var xrm = new XrmServiceContext("Xrm");
var deadJobs = xrm.ImportJobSet.Where(x => x.CompletedOn.Equals(null));
foreach (var job in deadJobs)
Console.WriteLine("Deleting Job Created On: " +job.CreatedOn);
Monday, November 17, 2014
Friday, November 14, 2014
Windows Access Control prevents you from directly editing the Web.Config file for IIS site, so rather than copy/paste, you can use IIS Manager to edit keys via GUI. To turn the DevErrors key to On you need to change the Section selector to appSettings and click the “…” button in the (Collection) property. Make sure you click the Apply button (Action menu on right) after making a change: