Last night was not a real happy time in the life of this homebrewer. First the baby got a hold of a bottle and promptly clanked it against a 22oz breaking the larger (no damage to baby fortunately). Then my older son experienced a hose malfunction streaming my precious malted beverage around the laundry room and making quite a mess (ALWAYS turn off the shut-off valve) and generally the bottling process was a royal PITA with more than one minor mishap. After the last bottle was filled I gave this batch of stout the obligatory taste-test and was pleased with the initial impression. Provided that the bottles don't overcarbonate and explode (I didn't take the F.G. until after the primer was added and was shocked at how high it was), this should be a tasty brew.
We'll know more in a week or two!